Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Adopt a brigade?!?!

So I decided that I needed to adopt another soldier. I am hopeful that some day I can adopt many soldiers but my husband gave me a budget. I still need to be able to feed my own family. Well I signed up to adopt another soldier through Herobox and to my surprise that one soldier turned in the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade. I have already been contacted by the SGT, who informed me that they are in the most humid part of Afghanistan. I am so excited that I can help out these troops. I am also thankful for my family who has been buying items and donating postage. I could not do it without you. I almost done for the first round of boxes. Today I was able to get 28 razors for them. I spent $9.80, but saved $40.82. I feel God working though me and I hope that the troops feel that through the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment