Monday, October 10, 2011

coupon exchange

Tomorrow is our monthly coupon exchange at The Winery at Wilcox in Settlers Ridge. I look forward to this all month. It is fun to get together with other women that share the same thoughts towards saving money and giving back. Tomorrow is an extra special coupon exchange because we are also participating in Operation Christmas Cards. We are going to be making Christmas cards for the troops. Thanks to my friend Rose who is helping us do this. She has been such a big supporter of the coupon exchange and of sending expired and unwanted coupons to the military. She is also a wonderful person! I am excited because I am going to get  my kids involved. Both of my kids want to make cards as well. I feel that it is important to teach kids the importance of the military and the sacrifices that the families make.

No comments:

Post a Comment