Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Adopted Soldier box

I wanted to post a picture of some of the items that I sent to Linda my adopted soldier stationed in Kuwait. My kids also drew pictures to put in the box.  My daughter was so amazed that a "girl" could be in the Army. I told her that she could do what she wanted to do as long as she worked hard. She thinks it is so awesome and said that she is happy to be sending stuff to her. My daughter is 6. My son is 2 and he wanted to draw a picture of a tractor for the "Army girl". I am so proud that my kids are honored to be involved. I think it is important to teach kids to respect and honor those that serve our country. I hope Linda feels the love and appreciate, well as much as she could from a box of stuff.
  Thank you to Save and Share with Coupons & Hobbies with Heart for donating items!

If you would like to donate to my soldier or adopt your own soldier check out the Adopt a Soldier page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment