Monday, January 2, 2012

Books

This year I am going to start sending care packages more often. I am working with Operation Forgotten Soldier to send packages to soldiers that do not receive much. So for the first care package I am requesting books. The soldiers are stationed in Afghanistan and are requesting books that are adventure, suspense, horror, thriller, or Bibles. Everyone check your house we all have books that are taking up space that we do not need any  more, if you have any books that you can donate please contact me. If you do not have any books in these categories you could also send a note or card of encouragement. The soldiers would greatly appreciate either. I will be sending this package the first week in February so please all donations need to be received by the end of January. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment