Tuesday, November 15, 2011

coupon critics

I read something on a local news facebook page that made me think. The story on facebook was about the local news station sharing tips about couponing. Most of the comments were negative. I was curious as to why most people have a negative view of couponing. I know that there are people out there that coupon and then hoard items or buy just to buy because it is free, but there are so many people that are putting couponing to good use and we need to recognize them and support them. This just  motivated me to get out out there and teach people that you can coupon and help others. Teaching or motivating others to help military  families and food pantries are important and I hope that I can be a small part of showing haters that us couponers are trying to do good and it can be easy to help others with something as little aas couponing. Check out my friend Maureen she is using coupons to help others as well.  Save and Share with Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment